This bonafide TV addict is ecstatic with the amounts of shows that are on right now. I’m also a little sad (and frankly relieved) that some shows are finally on their last season. Sometimes it’s time to end it, before more bad things happen i.e. the poor beautiful cast of Grey’s Anatomy (who have gone through so much trauma in their TV lives!) My list of TV shows after the jump!
Shows that I’m still watching….
- How I Met Your Mother - still awesome!
- Hart of Dixie – I love Rachel Bilson so I am biased
- Don’t Trust the B in Apartment 23 S2 – sad that they canceled it!
- Mindy Project (new show) – Loving this show!
- House of Lies s2 – such a cool show! Love Kirsten Bell!
- Raising Hope – this show is just getting better and better
- Modern Family
- Suburgatory – I can’t believe this girl was the trashy wild girl in Shameless!
- Shameless – appropriately named! Not for the faint-hearted
- Go On (new show) – funny
- Suits – LOVE!
- 30 Rock (series over) – sad to say good bye
- Grey’s Anatomy (last season)
- New Normal – LOVE!
- Community – So happy this is still on! Such a crazy imaginative show
- Daily Show with John Stewart -
- The Soup – Joel McHale. Nuf said!
- Parks & Recreation
- White Collar
- Guys with Kids – I recommend to anyone with kids!
- Cougar Town
- Seed – a new Canadian show that we are finding funny
- The Americans (new show) – interesting!
Not so bad…
- Mr. Selfridge – I can’t believe that Ari Gold is Mr. Selfridge! LOL!
- Hawaii Five-0 – I haven’t been watching this continuously, but its okay to watch
- Elementary – I am surprised that I like this show.
- The Carrie Diaries – interesting but I’m not sure how long I’ll watch it
Shows I just stopped watching…
- Revenges S2 – I liked it in season 1, but watching revenge can get old.
- Vampire diaries – I was only watching this for Damon. I just couldn’t be bothered to keep up with the story.
- American Idol – How bad vibes is Nicki Minaj?!?
- Being Human UK – I got first ep of the latest season, but it hasn’t been the same since Mitchell left so…
Stopped watching a while back…
- Person of Interest
- Californication – I know it’s supposed to be good, but with all the good shows out there, I wasn’t able to keep up with this
- 2 Broke Girls – stopped after first 3 episodes
- Bunheads – stopped after 2 episodes
- Once Upon a Time
How about you? What are your current favorite TV shows? Do share!
KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME ON