Hi there! Welcome to another Travel Diaries Photoblog. This time I want to change it up a bit and show you some pictures I took of The Oberoi in Lombok. It is a super upscale resort and personally I wouldn’t be able to afford it, but it’s nice to see how the other side lives aye? Photoblog after the jump!
There are smaller Pavillion rooms too with a smaller balcony. But there are also villas with private pools which we didn’t get to see. For more information of the different “rooms” CLICK HERE.
I hope you enjoyed my photos!
KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME ON
- Medana beach, Tanjung – 83352, North Lombok, Indonesia
- +62 370 6138 444 (Click here for toll free numbers)
- GM Rudy Baihaqi email@example.com
- Sales Sukesi Windyarini Sukesi.Windyarini@oberoihotels.com
* These photos are were taken in 2011. Please check with the original sources for updated information. If you find any errors, please write me on the comment section or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know. I will try my best to update and correct the wrong information. Thank you!