TRAILING DIPLO SPOUSE BLOG
I started this blog to help me cope with moving abroad – leaving friends, family and a marketing career I was passionate about – to follow my husbands dreams. It was my way of remembering information and experiences I had along the way. The blog has grown into a passion for sharing stories and inspiration with words and photographs. Through my blog I’ve met so many lovely people who share the same interests and experiences.
I continue to write my personal experiences, discoveries and tips as an expat living abroad. As with everything in life, there are ups and downs and I try to stay true to my self and be honest about my feelings.
- Home post: MANILA, PHILIPPINES
- Previous post: JAKARTA, INDONESIA 2009-2013
- Current post: BERLIN, GERMANY June 2013 – present
ABOUT DIPLO WIFE
A former marketing executive whose only ambition in life was to one day own a business and surf Philippine beaches on weekends, turned diplo-wife, domestic diva, world traveler and dog-owner.
The title “The Diplomatic Wife” is a bit of a misnomer but I am far from being “diplomatic,” as in the second definition below. My friends can attest that I am straightforward and candid – sometimes to a fault. In retrospect, The Undiplomatic Wife would have been the perfect name for this blog
- Of or concerning the profession, activity, or skill of managing international relations.
- Having or showing an ability to deal with people in a sensitive and effective way.
So this is me being ME, a Diplomat’s Wife with an eye for beauty, a limited budget and a passion for finding great deals. I love food, travel, photography, home design/organization, diy, beauty and style.
*Please note that this is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed in this blog are exclusively those of the author’s and do NOT represent in any way the opinions or policies of the government of The Philippines, the Department of Foreign Affairs or any one else’s.
- Get updates every time I write something new on BLOGLOVIN or FEEDBURNER.
- Peak into my daily life via INSTAGRAM, TWITTER & FACEBOOK.
- Get inspired on PINTEREST.